Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pack your bags.


WE HAVE GRADUATED!



And Grad Night was a blast, no?
Our only probable regret was that we didn't take a lot of group photos. It was solo pictures all the way.

My camera sucks in such lighting so I didn't use it.
I'll be waiting for all you awesome young *cough ladies and gentlemen to give me all your pictures. It's not a friendly request. It's a desperate plea.


PLEASE LA GIVE ME ALL THE PICTURES.
Compulsory!
Then I'll post them all up here. Make it soon, aite? SPM'S coming!


Actually put like this also no point, you guys won't respond.
Sigh I'll ask face to face.


Anyways, GOOD JOB GUYS!!!
On the Grad Performance! Last minute, and I mean, REALLY last minute and we did it.
I don't think we sounded bad. We'll just wait for the video (:

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com