Monday, October 27, 2008

Injustice.

No notice people, sorry!

I don't know what the heck or when the heck what is happening. I don't even know when school is reopening because I heard today (Tuesday) is a holiday due to Deepavali but then .. I DON'T KNOW!!

Just come to school on Friday, briefing on SPM.


I went to school last Friday and teachers flooded us with papers my goodness.

More Chem papers, it's the whole set Paper 123.
BIO! 2 sets, one Perak and one Terengganu. Better hurry because Ms Shieh only photostated a few sets because she knows 23 students will not turn up. Answers with me wtf.
Accounts. Help LBL finish her stack of papers. Make sure you get the Lembaran Kerja one, that one is damn difficult @.@
Maths Paper 2.

The rest I've ignored to make your lives better.


I don't see a reason to post this, but I'm lacking in the Pictures Department.
Grad pictures will come after SPM.










SPM - 13 days.
I'm not sure, I'm guessing.


Lieutenant Lieu.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com