Saturday, October 4, 2008

Eh....Help~

EH guys...this is totally personal but... i nid ur help!

OK let's start from the beginning....T.T

I reformatted my com and i was dumb enuf not to safe my data in the hard disk nuts right?

So what i nid from u guys are.....

SONG
LOTS AND LOTS OF SONGS RECOMMENDATIONS!

leave the name of the songs in the chat box will ya guys?

anytime u enter the blog just put in a song in the chatbox PWEEESEEEE

This would help me out so much cuz i can't think of any songs rite now....dumb and sad rite? T.T


so....

PLS HELP OUT PAPA TOOTS! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MUSIC...SERIOUSLY...SUICIDE IS WHAT I AM THINKING RIGHT NOW~

I bet liutenant is laufing at me rite now....THREE WORDS FOR U OLIVIA NLC ;-


YOU WATCH OUT!

=P


Yours truly, Papa TooTs =(


-Not Understanding This Shit- N.U.T.S.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com