Friday, October 31, 2008

Grad Picts.

Okay School's OVER.

LOL no need to go next week unless you really want to xD.
STUDY LEAVEEE!! :D


Anyway peoples, I have the GRAD picts! (:
But the file is really effing big - like 4.0MB big, so if I upload one by one here it'll be insane and damn not worth it.
If you want to see go to our school website -- click here.


But you can't download the picture from there, because the school web is like that.
I copied the picts from Pn Dayang already, if you want me to upload your picture just put your name at the tagboard yeah!

Then I'll upload it up here. At least I don't have to post every picture considering not a lot know or read the class blog LOL.

I can try to post every picture but it'll be after SPM.
I only have the stage pictures though, the ones which we went up and take the folders. Our performance and candid photos before and after Grad, I'll copy from Pn Dayang again.


Karel, I know you want it so here is yours.





HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEE ENG! :D



SPM in 11 more days!




Lieutenant Olivia.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com