Sunday, October 12, 2008

NO! Maybe it's PapaNuts?

What the hell is PINGs?

On School.
Okay sorry guys! No report card day meh?! WTF first time in history ar! Serious or not? Nvm i'll confirm with teacher on Monday.

I'll be the only sad ass to go to school on Monday la I tell you!

Karel really went back to Indon. HAHA. No Karel, nobody misses you. No~


On Grad.
I am not sure what time the Graduation night starts. It says 5.30 on the circular but 5.00 on my invitation card. So we'll just hear on Wed during the rehearsal yeah.

Everyone must come! FREE FOOOOODDDDD.
(Although I have no idea why I think that the food will suck. BUT free food!)

Pn Norsinah said we should have done a theme thing so we can all dress similar.
Why didn't we think of it weiii T____T
Then there'll be like 3 tables wearing the same colour hahaha wtf.

Then when we go on stage 30 people of the same colour. Damn COOL!

Theme colour is BLUE HAHAHAHHA.
I simply declare cos mine is a turquoise-blue. Close enough wtf.
Nicole's and Skelix's one is also blue. xD


On Picts.
Mader I got very little pictures left to post already! Anybody got pictures send to meeee!
If not this blog confirm die wei.

PS Jia Hui, send me all the embarrassing videos and pictures of PapaNuts and other people pleaassee :D

Today's pictures: The Red Background!













Aiya most of the others are all solo pictures, you want me to post them up?
I can post all 30 of them xD if I have time (cos I lazy study wtf).


On trips.
EH I just remembered that we don't have any trips this year!!
Except Gua Tempurung(?) but we didn't go as a class. Let's just organise one trip and get it done with okay ma? :D

Go to the factory - use Accounts as an excuse.
VI JUNEEE!!! FACTORYY!! CHOCOLATE FACTORY!!


On suicide.
Don't commit suicide, don't give up. Even though..


SPM: 28 days to go!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com