Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Notice.

Papatoots has not been going to school, and I won't be going to school for these few days, maybe until SPM arrives. So I won't be able to tell if there's anything important or any seminars held in school. I won't be able to know either.

I'll be telling all that I know for now, and if I get to know anything I'll post it here.


Next Friday (31.10.2008)

Compulsory for everyone to be in school, the SPM briefing will be held.
Not sure if it's really compulsory but whatever la it's SPM briefing so I guess it'll do some good for us.


Starting from 1.11.2008, we'll be getting study leave.
So this means that we don't have to find an excuse to tell our parents that we don't want to go to school. Stay at home and study.


Papers:
We just got a set of Bio question from some place. 2 sets of Chem.
All answers with teachers if I'm not mistaken.

Sejarah Revision Booklet (it's one stack of revision sets and it's like hell but it's good anyways wtf). Answers will be photostated but you have to get from Pn Kamala I think.
Sejarah tips that we got from the seminar can be obtained tomorrow but I don't think anyone's going to school tomorrow. It's 150 pages thick with soalan ramalan together with the answers.

AddMaths one set. You want to do ar? :/ I say for fun only leh.


Prom 11.12.2008
I know a few of you guys decided not to go already so I'll leave it as it is.
Chia Chun!!! I know you're still considering. SOON HEENNGGG! :D
C'monnn! Can take more pictures xD. Then can blog about it hor Shuai Ge?


Graduation pictures.
Will be posted when I'm free. It might be a delay, I'm trying to get pictures from other people but it's not easy since everyone's not coming to school any more.



Whatever,
Lieutenant Olivia.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com