Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another one!

I promised Chia Chun I would blog so here it is.

I don't know what's wrong with him xD. He suddenly damn semangat about this blog.
So taasub and fanatik (Sejarah Form 4 Page 101 :D).
Any thing that happens in school, he'll ask me to blog about it.


So Tan Ah Chun/Skelix/Shuai Ge/Handsome Bro O.O
This is for you.

You know what I think? I think we should just make Ah Chun a writer in this blog.
Okay ma Shuai Ge? :P


Monday!
10 people came to school! So nice @.@ So little work. Keep up the good work absentees!
HAHA no la I'm kidding. But it was boring because Monday subjects are sooo .. =.=


Tuesday!
The amount of people that came is 10+1. (Zieman came late xD)
Pn Norsinah said,"Sama saja, hanya bertukar orang."

Ms Shieh was absent today, so we watched a movie on Ismail's laptop.
HAHAHHA like SPM over already. It was so nice! Until Pn Sanizah came in and woot .. CHEM.

Then after that I don't know what happened because I skipped all the classes after that. Shh, don't tell anyone.


Mr. Perumal said something about bringing back to where he came from wtf haahhaha you know la, one of his jokes again.
"Put in the blog," Chia Chun says.


ANNOUNCEMENTS.

Everyone who hasn't been in school for the past few days, make an effort to come at least one day yeah!
Got a stack of reference and revision papers to be collected.
Maybe we should ask teacher to photostat the answers, it'll be easier for you guys.

Must collect, some of the papers help. (:


The papers so far:

MORAL (All about tips and technique to answer, must have k!)
CHEM (Revision papers)
SEJARAH (Past year papers and also exam papers from other states, specially from Pn Kamala)

The rest, I wasn't in class any more wtf so I don't know. Will tell you if I do.

BM SEMINAR on Thursday. From 2 - 3.30pm.
Heard the guy's really good so .. your choice to come or not. (:


FRIDAY.
I think we don't need to come to school on Friday, as part of "preparation" for our Graduation Night. So no need to come. Dress up and glam up! :D



Lab Pictures.

Physics Lab.





Chem Lab.




Clearly we are lacking in the "Lab Department" la, that's all the pictures I have.
The others maybe you have, but I don't! SEND! D:


15.10.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIL!

The bouncer of 4 Gamma and then ditched us!





Weeee~ Have a great birthday Anil!
You know we miss you ^^V


Okay la, I don't want to do this but it's a must .. so ..


SPM 26 MORE DAYS!


Lieutenant Olivia.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com