Sunday, October 5, 2008

The last day?

Wow, is this blog updated everyday? :D

Sorry PapaNuts but I can't help but laugh at the latest post you posted.
He basically pleaded globally to people to give him songs HAHA.

C'mon everyone laugh with me : HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA!
Good one Wai Suan, you're always here to make people laugh you nuts xD.


Guess what day is it today?

5th OCT.

aka LAST DAY OF OUR RAYA BREAK.


Everyone get ready yeah! Tomorrow will be the day we get back our knn trials results, or we can always choose to not go to school. WOOT, Starbucks anyone?

I am plotting a strategy to play truant in the class blog =.=

.. which can be read by anyone from school =.=


Pictures k!


A collage with a lot of people x.x
If you see your face, click to enlarge and *STEAL*!

Peoples, do you remember that our magazine profile (the one where we signed on the paper like 3 times xD) .. anyway the theme is Hollywood right? (:


This is the alternative front cover that never made it.
Anyway I think most people's faces are here, if your face ain't here, it's not that I hate you wtf. It's just that it was so damn difficult to get your pict.

SOLO PICTS!

(All these pictures are from camwhoring sessions or when I decided to play double agent and become a stalker and go around taking pictures of everyone)

(Tell me if you want your picture removed, I cannot guarantee that I'll remove it asap. I'll only remove it when I'm free, which is like everyday actually wtf)


Wai Suan PapaNuts

Yee Eng

Zieman

Nicole

Sum Wai Ming

Vi June

Shein Hong

Baba

Leong Zhi

Charles

Jack

Karel

Kwan Yee

Ismail

Lynn

Jia Hui

Jolin

Chia Chun

Darren

Ching Yee

Michelle

Hwoon Yi

No more. Actually still got more, but ask from me personally ba.


School in 16 hours time!
5 Gamma unite and give another round of headache to the teachers!

Kidding =.=


Sincerely/Truthfully/Faithfully,
Lieutenant Olivia *salutes!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com