Saturday, February 21, 2009

Results in 19 days. FML.

Yes I agree with Papatoots that starting a class blog is a cibai hard thing to do because we have to think of relevant topics to blog about.

But as we all realise by now, we're not in high school any more so there aren't any "relevant topics" to blog about.


ANYWAY TODAY I AM HERE AS SANTA CLAUS TO GIVE YOU THREE PRESENTS!


One: This site.


Two: This site.


Three: This site.


The third one is the best best best best!


You get something like: -

  • Today, I returned home from college and saw a framed picture of my parents and my younger sister on an elephant in an exotic jungle. I pointed to the picture and asked my mom, "Is this some photoshop job?" She responded, "No, we went to Thailand for a family trip, didn't we tell you?" FML
  • Today, I saw a elderly man fall in a crosswalk, so I jumped off my bike to help. As I helped him across, the light turned green. At that point I noticed my phone had fallen out of my pocket in the street and was run over by several cars. I then watched across a 6 lane street as someone stole my bike. FML
  • Today, after class, my teacher pulled me aside and said "You know, I never received the e-mail regarding your disabilities that your parents mentioned. Could you have them resend it?" What disabilities? FML
  • Today, at a strategy session my manager displayed a flow chart of his employees. I wasn't included. Apparently I had been fired and they forgot to tell me. FML

Seriously you can just die laughing!
There are some funny ones about sex but after all this is a school blog, so we'll keep the X-rated stuff in the bag. GO VISIT THAT SITE NOWWW!!





Lieutenant :D

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com