Friday, February 27, 2009

Meh sii????

REUNION?!

i was not inform of this! T.T

You want leave me out you say!


YOU JUST SAY YOU HATE PAPATOOTS!


T.T


I damm sad now~....EMO TIMEEEEEEEEEEEE ( i learn from liutenant de =) the art of emO~)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Hahaa got you!

No la i kidding nia la...of cuz i noe gt reunion LOL weeeeeeeeeeeeee where can reunite without me? WHERE CANNNNNNNNNNNNNN


=D



Oh pls pls pls don't procrastinate in voting the place to go yea for our reunion on the poll beside me >>>>>


Blardy i noe our class one okay...all oso guailan...everything oso last minute blardy i wont be surprised if you guys ask me on the results day " EH WE SHUD HAV A REUNION! WHEN SHUD IT BE ? WE SHUD MAKE UP OUR MINDS ASAP! YAY~!"

and after tat NOTHING happens ade...you learn from me one isit you say! YOU SAY!


=.="



weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


P.S: KAREL YOU monster ! COME BAK FAS OR ELSE I KILL U! AND WE REUNITE WITHOUT YOU I TELL YOU! but no pressure la =) you can take your time to come bak...go sight-seeing in indonesia lor...I WILL KILL YOU I TELL YOU ! YOU MOTHER&%##$#%&%!

=) Oh,how's indonesia btws? =D



Yours Freaking Truly, PapaTooTs~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The art Of forgiving is not by saying YOU'RE SORRY. It is by poking them in their eyes and laugh your ass off 'till you cry =) - .N.U.T.S.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com