Friday, February 20, 2009

Can You Say WATAFAK?!

O m g... Did you just say SPM results are coming out on 12th of March? Holy shyt.... WHERE'S THE DAMM ROPE TO HANG MYSELF...GAH....ITS COMING...ITS COMING!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*Slaps myself in the face (twice =.= )*



*Clears throat* Alrite, sry for my insecurities rising up....it just does tat sometimes =D don't mind the retardness lol

Any ways, i know i have not been updating for a while noe but who can blame me? Liutenant wasn't updating either 'till a few days ago...damm you...she made me look bad T.T so here i am UPDATING !



Erm, i have noticed that there have been a trend on starting CLASS BLOGS just like this one...hmmm its like some kind of competition like tat but let me tell u all this ITS FREAGGING hard to do a class blog hahahaah cuz ur topics would always be about absolutely NONSENSE hahahaah FOR EXAMPLE:::::


Liuetant zhas me on one post and then

Papatoots zha her on the next post and life goes on LOLOL

but if you guys are entertained then I am entertained =)



Photobucket



wahahaah fools!!!!!!!!( i know i am talking nonsense agn =\ but i m working on my problem, my psychiatrist says i should drink more pepsi =) )


weeeeeeeeeeee


Yours Truly, PaPaToots~~~~


NyoNyaNyoNyaNyoNya Oh yea btws, HAHAAHAHAHA KAREL HAHAAHAHAHA COME BAK ONE DAY BEFORE RESULTS COME OUT HAHAAHAHAHAHAH GUD JOB WEI HAHAHAAHAHAH =D

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com