Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The perils of indefference lol WTF!

Tasted like cherry truffles:)

Hey peeps, seems to me that Im the only one updating here lol. Well its maybe Im the only one free today XD
Well today was a good day in school. Nothing much happened tho T.T just the usuall I guess. I know I should be updating on some juicy gossips but like Ismail quoted ' There's no gossips happening in our class'. Which is totally true. Its either there's no gossip or I dont know about them lol:/
So I thought I shall update on things that have been happening in class:D
First of all, Olivia came up with a suggestion on our Class MMP. And the idea was awesome! Its something our class love doing! Acting dramatic and just plain monkey-bussiness:)
So if you wanna find out more on that! you know where to go( OLIVIA btw )
This blog needs more picture uploads. Im sorry, coz I have no pictures. Well the phone im using now will make it a living nightmare just to transfer one picture!=.=
Bubye 5 GAMMA!
( why is our blog not as interesting as I thought it would be LOL! )
Something is wrong with spacing. They dont let me SPACE!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com