Saturday, July 26, 2008

Are titles absolutely necessary?

So yeah, I am here as requested.

I have no idea why I am 'the funny', should have been something like 'the sleepy' but whatever I guess xD

Olivia threatened me into doing this actually, she's so mean T T, since I lack a camera and am sleeping 3/4 of the time I will probably be the one who updates this blog the least, but...hey! At least it's something LOL.

Anyhow, I have nothing much to say except THE NAME SUCKS ABSOLUTE BALLS *cough sorry about that, but I'm sure we're going to change it soon, aren't we? > >

Now I used to have a blog WAY back then and I've always realized that pictures make a blog more, well, happening, so to end this post, I will post a picture (good opportunity to test the picture coding since I've never used blogspot)

...until I realized that I barely have any pictures of people in our class, so here's an absolutely random picture of Olivia and some Japanese girl 2 years ago that she hates! Muahahaha
Yes I'm evil like that ._.

~Ismail Black Knight LOL

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com