Saturday, July 26, 2008

OKAY I am so dedicated to this blog.
I deleted my first post since I realise no one's gonna get me after all because you don't know what shit I've been through to get the blog done.


Not much actually XD.


Anyway YES, WELCOME TO THIS BLOG!


Fact 1:
Wai Suan is super retarded, don't you think so?


Fact2:
I'll prolly do a lot about the history of 5G like last year and so on.
Wai Suan will post his guailan-ness.
Ismail will prolly be posting about the dreams he had when he was sleeping in class XD.
Fitri will post the gossip WOOT.


NOT BAD WEIH. SUPER BALANCED.


The writers will all be using code names so go figure (:

The real post about 5 Gamma starts on Monday when we have real drama going on.
So long!




By the blogger who has the coolest codename wtf,
Lieutenant Olivia.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com