Friday, September 19, 2008

TRIALS LA.

I was checking and decided to blog then I saw a post on Sept 14, and I thought "I DIDN'T DO THAAATTT!".

And then I realise - PAPATOOTS is still alive! Congrats wei *claps.


Okay shit TRIALS. I'm not doing the countdown cos the trials killed my spirit to do so.
One week over already! And it feels like it's over because almost everything is done. HAHA WTF YEAH RIGHT LA.

Our core subjects are almost done. ALMOST! Thanks to the Maths, one on this fri one the next fri. I feel like we are living a joke now.
At least that stupid Sejarah is done. Did anyone even bother to do the Question 9: ASEAN and OIC? Haha tell me man you are my hero xD.


Ismail said this week is "joke week" as in all the subjects - he can sleep it through HAHA.
I think next week is joke week. C'mon la EST, ADDM, CHEM, BIO all the subjects that I hate at one go wtf.

For the benefit of others, PHYSICS. I like Physics.


Sorry xD.


TRIALS END IN EXACTLY ONE WEEK'S TIME.
Don't give up!
(And please la whoever got tips esp for Science subjects can you share!)


Pn Norsinah has also been saying this,

PASS UP YOUR GRADUATION MESSAGE FORM and TESTIMONIAL DRAFT.

For those who didn't hear, she said those who didn't pass up the graduation thing, she'll put a picture of a monkey and write her own message HAHA.

And make sure you don't be like Ching Yee the hero who wrote, "Pn Norsinah, saya tak tahu nak tulis apa".


GRADUATION: 17 OCT 2008.

Everyone can you please make it to Grad Night? T__T It's gonna be like the last time there and it'll be damn cool if we can take a picture of the whole big gang of 30 students with our teachers. Please please! T__T cos I heard there are a few who's not going. It's important. It's G-R-A-D-U-A-T-I-O-N.


SPM: I DONO WHEN LA MAMA.
When? Same day as PapaNuts' birthday?


PROM: 11 DEC 2008.

This one lagi keng. The back gang all dowan go.
WAISUAN, SHUAI GE, JUNE you all better go I tell you!! D:


Yours whatever,
Lieutenant Olivia.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com