Monday, September 22, 2008

4 more days!

I feel like this blog is getting more active when it's exam days.
Okay maybe cos I'm using this blog as my punching bag to release stress. I don't want to use my blog xD


Basically it seems like our stressful subjects are over.
IT SEEMS like it. Like how everyone was so relieved that Sejarah is over and then now AddMaths is over and when you think that you can relax a bit..

You realise..




THIS WEEK IS JUST AS STRESSFUL.

The stupid heavy syllabus we have to endure. Someone should just appeal to the government to take out Chapter 2 of F5 Chemistry. Or split the chapter into two wtf so got less to study xD.


AND EST! OMG Did anyone realise that the EST is freaking difficult?


Tues: CHEM
Wed: BIO
Thurs: PHYS
Fri: EST and MATHS.


We can do this ^^V!


Lieutenant Olivia.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com