Friday, November 28, 2008

Two more papers and the last paper is objective ok!

Hello fellow Gammarians thought I'd drop by for a while considering Karel finished his SPM already so he has nothing to do and he keeps coming back to this blog to check if it's updated but to his dismay it's not .. so this is for him. Surprise Karel!


You bloody fool just cause you drop Accounts.


One more paper isn't that exciting!~
Damn scary lah .. people .. FEAR ACCOUNTS! WHAT if your accounts tak imbang?! Or or they ask about theory in paper 2! Because confirm a lot of ppl don't read theory for that paper la who will sighh.

Or come out that stupid guai lan Kelab and Persatuan (which I never knew how to do!) and then you put Untung instead of Lebihan?? Remember k guys!

Last paper let's make this good then can FTZ for guys and shopping (and Twilight wtf HAHA) for girls.


I'm thinking about something but I'll blog about it after SPM yeah, it's just 3 days away (: Don't give up guys, don't let LBL down.





Taken I-don't-know-when, still pictures anyway.

And introducing the most important person wtf haha ..


wtf! This is me in Sigma!! :D

Nothing to write lah, bye!


MICPA - Peperiksaan di Malaysia
MASC (or some shit like that) - 3 type of Piawaian's and Penasihat Awam.
MIA - I don't know, something about maintaining the level of Accounting.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com