Saturday, November 1, 2008

Grad Picts II.

Second batch of pictures which I forgot I had wtf.
These are the pictures from the photographer. Only three. I could have sworn he took more that night but oh well :/






All the pictures below are courtesy of Ms Nicole Ng,
thank you very much Miss Ng! :D

Anyone else who have pictures, please send to me/Wai Suan PLEASE!!
I know it's damn annoying but we cannot see each other for the exchange of thumbdrives and this and that. Actually we can right, during SPM week.


So you can send through MSN, mail, thumbdrive etc whatever rocks your boat. If you want, I'll give you the pw to this blog, and you can upload here.

But uploading pictures on the blog is a bitch unless you have good connection so do at your own risk.








Lieutenant.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com