Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sayonara....

Alrite, my turn now!


Hmmmm what to say what to say....


YOU GUYS GUAILAN-ED ME THROUGHOUT THESE 90 POSTS DAMMIT~


I DAMM SAD AD ...=(



lol



OKOK lets not make it all about papatoots...



I guess tis is the end of the road for this class blog...it was realllliiiii my pleasure to entertain *cough cough* ZHA *cough* you guys =)



This has been a realli fun experience for me overall i reali liked the idea of having to communicate thru a blog ...reali nice....


BUT high school is over guys...its time to move on with the next chapter in life....but remember this....



WE WILL ALWAYS BE 5 GAMMA 07 08 remember that ;D Our memories will forever be engraved in that very class =D



I bid You guys farewell and hope we meet each other agn in the future and HOPEFULLY we will keep in touch ( i believe~) and i would like to giv my thx to Liutenant pingz for assisting me throught these 90 posts ;D


So...For the very last time,




Yours Truly, PaPaTooTs~



=)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com