Monday, March 23, 2009

12.03.2009

Sorry peeps, pictures of the reunion won't be uploaded until further notice.
I'm damn malas la okay.

But here are some pictures during SPM results day (:

June and Yoke.

Ching Yee - don't know what he was negotiating with Pn. Norsinah.

Miss Ng's.

Wah damn nice pict, why am I not in it! wtf.

Hwoon Yi after getting her results.

Tan Ah Chun!

Keng leh I got this picture ahhahaa. Must treasure it cos Ah Chun don't let ppl take pictures of him one.


Sorry so little pictures.
Cos I was lazy and it was pharking hot that day!! Damn sunny ok!
And I was carrying my bag and my files and my camera so I don't wanna look like an idiot walking ard carrying so many things so I kept the camera.


Congrats to those who did well. To those who didn't it's okay! Trust me, no one is going to care about it any more. REMEMBER PMR?! Who the heck cares about it now wtf.

Just concentrate and do your best in college! That one seriously people will care.



Lieutenant.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com