Friday, December 12, 2008

We'll go back in time and start it all over again.

I have to update because Tan Ah Chun guai lan and say our blog sucks so this is it. Time to take back your words Shuai Ge.


Pictures taken on 15th October when Anil arrived (: And Anil was very fit and segak @.@


Say hello.


Nicole Anil Ismail

Anil and Ajmal.

That would be Jack and Anil ((((:
(I still remember! Nicole Jack and I dropped Physics so we went down to lunch early :P. Anil was there playing football)

Mr Lim and Pn Shanta. Haha wtf.

Anddd..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIL! :D

Cake-o. Thanks to Jolin and Fitri.

5 Gammaaaaaaaaaa.



*clap clap clap

The man.



The message says, "Happy birthday Anil. We love you always. 15.10.2008. You're hot!" I took damn long to decipher that ok! xD


The blog still lives lah. I'll tell you when it's dead (:


Lieutenanttttttttttt!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com