Monday, August 4, 2008

What the HELL!

Okay Papatoots asked me to post this up just now.


Photobucket


The End.


I announce our blogging world is officially done wtf.
WTH we didn't even last for 2 weeks HAHA.




Nah I'm just kidding la. It's damn sad okay not being able to last.
This blog will stay alive until it can stay alive even if it means me looking as a sohai because I'm the only person updating this blog. I WILL STILL KEEP THIS BLOG ALIVE.

Semangat! =.=



Anyway today's post will be a reply to Wai Suan's guai lan post.
BECAUSE I don't like to be guailan-ed. Even tho he does that to me everyday.

But today's one! Watch out la WaiSuan I've analysed all the things you said wrong in your latest post. Everything is wrong wtf. HAHA.

Including the part where you said "I boh born kitties" *evil laugh.


PapaFools we didn't get cleanest class of the year. We got best decorated class la.

There's a difference.
The difference is when we won best decorated your kitties aren't born yet.
MUAHAHHAHAHHAHA. I guai lan.


AND THE MMP WHO SAID IT'S FUN HUH HUH!
Damn stressed okay! Some more the way you say as though it's gonna turn out nice.
HAHA, good la people expect expect. Expect more, go on go ahead. Expect.

Wtf, and it'll be a headshot if it doesn't turn out nice XD.
With that, I apologise first :D


Kwan Yee kao who?


And PapaFools why do you always want me to prove you wrong?
PUZZLE BOBBLE OKAY!
Because I tried downloading and there's no such game as puzzle bubble. It's BOBBLE!!! :D



Photobucket

Sighh. You arrr.


P.S: There might be retakes of videos or pictures for MMP.
Better bloody cooperate or I'll bloody .. nvm.


Lieutenant Olivia.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com